Monday, September 28, 2015

Motivational Quotes From the Bible


Motivational Quotes From the Bible

scriptures for recovery from addiction



When you say: “I’m too tired” God says: “I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28-30

When you say: “I can’t go on” God says: “My grace is sufficient.” 2 Corinthians 12:9, Psalm 91:15

When you say: “I can’t figure things out” God says: “I will direct your steps.” Proverbs 3:5-6

When you say: “I can’t do it” God says: “You can do all things.” Philippians 4:13

When you say: “I’m always worried and frustrated” God says: “Cast all your cares on ME.” 1 Peter 5:7

When you say: “Nobody really loves me” God says: “I love you.” John 3:16, John 3:34

When you say: “I’m not smart enough” God says: “I will give you wisdom.” James 1:5, 1 Corinthians 1:30

When you say: “I’m not able” God says: “I am able.” 2 Corinthians 9:8

When you say: “It’s not worth it” God says: “It will be worth it.” Roman 8:28

When you say: “I can’t forgive myself” God says: “I forgive you.” 1 John 1:9, Romans 8:1

When you say: “I can’t manage” God says: “I will supply all your needs.” Philippians 4:19

When you say: “I’m afraid” God says: “I have not given you a spirit of fear.” 2 Timothy 1:7

When you say: “It’s impossible” God says: “All things are possible.” Mark 10:27

When you say: “I feel all alone” God says: “I will never leave you or forsake you.” John 14:18, Hebrews 13:5


SOURCE 
christian drug and alcohol treatment